Our Core Principles
We make good decisions:
- Based upon our pillars, beliefs, and values.
- Based upon making the right choice for the right client, at the right time.
- To benefit our clients, our company, and our employees.
We take action:
- To be proactive and make things happen – not just let things happen.
- To deal directly with issues when they arise.
- To resolve issues immediately.
- To protect our lasting relationships.
We coach and mentor others:
- To set a good example for our fellow, less experienced employees.
- To help peers and colleagues with challenging issues.
- To educate our clients, friends, and communities.
- To add value to our projects.
We take personal responsibility:
- To be accountable to ourselves and to our clients.
- To deal directly with issues – for those under our control, as well as for those not under our control.
- To recognize the strengths and weaknesses of others. We make it our duty to position our partners’ such that their strengths will prevail over their weaknesses.
- To develop ethical, honest, competent professionals to be the life-blood of our firm and the pillars of our communities.